1) Works fine under IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera.
2) CSS customizable.
3) The UI comes in 20+ languages.
4) Paging and sorting
5) Search and filtering
6) In-place cell editing or on-the-fly form creation to edit a record
7) Supports subgrids and tree grid for displaying hierarchical data
8) AJAX enabled
9) Accepts XML/JSON/local array data sources
You may refer to following links for its information,
You can try Kendo IU Grid by Telerik. It's simple to use and contains filter, search and sort options. But I think the problem will be to get list data from SharePoint.