I've created 1500 mysites (pre-provisioning), but there are 25 user that don't get their mysites.
All users can be found after running a sync, but when I try to check for a user with powershell I get:
Exception calling "EnsureUser" with "1" argument(s): "The specified user i:0#.w|awesome\superawesome could not be found."
$site = get-spsite https://awesome.no $web = $site.OpenWeb() $user = $web.EnsureUser(“i:0#.w|awesome\superawesome”) $user.Sid
I've tried to find the users using people picker and it works in central admin and in the web application.
I've also tried to check permission on the root page, and I also found the specific user