In Infopath I have a Date Column which i need to check in workflow like if date column is empty i have to stop the workflow. How to achieve this?
I tried using setting variable and parameters but none works.
Can you try following. I have just tried it. It may meet your requirement.
IsEmptyDateor anything you like which outputs text.
Paste the following formula.
After applying this formula, my list looks like following and that helps me to believe it should work.
Y, then stop the workflow.
1) Create another list column of type Date and Time called EmptyDate, using the default settings, except deselect Add to default view.
3) Hide EmptyDate from users by not adding it to any views. Also, hide it from the view/edit form by following these steps:
4) Go to List settings -> Advanced settings and ensure Allow management of content types is set to yes.
5) Go back to the List settings page and click on Item in the Content Types section of the page.
6) Click on EmptyDate in the Columns section of the page.
7) Select Hidden (Will not appear in forms).