without coding or major config:
1) create a new webpart page
2) create 3 new security groups (permissions) for each list. as an example in my case i create a security group called.... SecurityList1 , SecurityList2 and SecurityList3.
3) on the new page
i) click "edit page"
ii) within a webpart zone click "add a webpart"
iii) under "Categories" make sure "Apps" is selected and under "parts" select the list you want to add to the page.
iiii) repeate the process for all three lists.
4) still on the edit page select the first webpart and on the top right corner select the drop down arrow to edit the webpart. In this example i am now editing the first list called "List1"
5) when in webpart edit mode you should see to the right some settings. Click on "Advanced" to drop down.
6) go to "target audiences" and put in the security group you created for that specific list.
so keeping inline with this example I am editing the webpart for List1 and within the "Target Audience" i have added my security group that i only want to have visibility to that list on that page which is SecurityList1.
repeate the 4-6 for each webpart and then save and exit page.
now the lists should only show if you are within that specific security group :). If you are within one security group than you will only see one list on the page but if you are in three security groups you would see all three.