I am trying to save a view in InfoPath 2010 form to word document. Is it possible to do so? Are there any options to do so? thanks in advance.
Yes you can, but it's not user friendly. It's a good method if your looking to create a Record of an InfoPath form to a Records management system.
Follow these steps:
- Open your InfoPath form in Design view
- Copy your main view and Create a New View (call it Record)
- Save and publish your form
- Export the Source Files into a folder on your desktop
- Delete all but the Records.xml
- Now open a completed InfoPath.xml file in Word (it would look awful)
- There should be a tab on the right-hand side called xml data views, click Browse and open the Record.xml
- It will now look like your InfoPath form
Hope this is what you wanted!