- I created the document library and broke the permission from the site level. Then granted the access to particular person.
- By default, the site is accessible to Everyone (authenticated users).
- The another user can see the library name from Site Content of Setting without having the permission to the library which I created in no.1
- Normally user might not see the library or list from Site Content who does not have access to those libraries and lists.
- I surprise, this is effecting to the new library that I created.
- Previous created library was fine and could not see by the user who did not have access to those library.
Anyone has the same issue as I mention above.