Most of the users (except my team) are not able to load our sharepoint site. They do have access but all the view is broken. This started 2 days back (without any change from my end) before which everything was working fine.
- Only our team (5 members) can view it correctly. Rest all get this broken page.
- Deleted Cookies, Cache & Temp files for the effected users (Not resolved)
- Added the website in Compatibility View Settings (Not resolved)
- Tried changing the permission to 'Contribute' for those users (Not resolved)
- Tried adding a new user to our Teams group today (just to check), but even he is getting this incorrect page
- Tried adding a new user (who is not part of any group) in Admin group, still he is getting the same incorrect page
- Our team use (IE8 & IE11) and there is no problem loading the pages for us, it is only other groups & new people added to the site
- This site is on SharePoint 2010