I have the following scenario:
- A Term Set setup called "Projects"
- The first level of terms under "Projects" are all names of Clients (eg. ClientA, ClientB, ClientC...)
- The second level of terms under each Client are names of actual Projects (eg. ClientA\ProjectX, ClientA\ProjectY, ClientB\ProjectZ...)
- A root level site collection that house a collection of Client subsites.
- Each client subsite contains a document library that has a column linked to the "Projects" term set.
I have the following requirement to implement:
- When browsing a document library within the site for ClientA (url: http://root/ClientA) the metadata navigation hierarchy should only display the second level of terms that are underneath "ClientA" in the Term Set (eg. ProjectX, ProjectY).
Any ideas on what would be the best way to implement this?