I'm looking for documentation templates for the kinds of documents SharePoint Developers would commonly need to write as part of a project/solution that they have developed.
Or, ideas about what should go in such a document.
Are these the kinds of things that should be included in good documentation?
- Project overview (often from the Business Analyst/Project Manager)
- Business requirements (often from the Business Analyst)
- Functional requirements
- Solution design to include:
- Site/list/content type definitions
- Form definitions?
- Workflows (Business, Functional or both?)
- Source code?