I have 4 views, 2 for a manager user and 2 employee views. I am wanting it so when either of them open the form up, they can only see the views associated with them. How can I do this?
Create a sharepoint group for Manager (i.e. Corp_Manager) and Employee(i.e. Corp_Employee). Then on each view, do the following:
- Go to the SharePoint View.
- Edit the Page.
- Edit the Web Part of the view.
- Under Advanced Options, there should be a Target Audience field there.
- Put the name of the SharePoint Group that should have access on that view.
- Click Apply and OK then Stop Editing.
Let me know if you have additional questions. Hope this helps :)
You can use the custom solution provided by SPGuys. It will allow you to set permissions at View Level as well as Column Level.