On the Search Scope of our site, referencing to the /Pages path and performed a full crawl. However after the crawl I only got 2 items but on my pages folder I have 4309 Items.
I know that the Items on the Search Scope is just an estimate so to test the results I tried to search .aspx and I got only 2 results.
I already checked the Crawl rules but there were no rules conflicting on what I wanted. I've also checked the Site Settings > Pages > Advanced Settings > Search > Allow items from this document library to appear in search results is set to YES.
Would you know other way for me to check what is wrong with our Search.