Office Web App Server will not work correctly with my Sharepoint Server (2013).
When ever I try to open or edit a document via web app it keeps giving me the
Sorry there was a problem and we can't open this document.
I know the Office Web App Server was set up correctly, gave me the xml file and plus I tried it into Exchange and it works just dandy with it.
I have unbound the server four times and re bound it and made sure that I ran
Set-SPWOPIZonecommand for external and https.
I have added the domain to the Trusted list on the Wac Server.
I have also made sure that the AllowOAuthOverHttp was false.