I'll try and be as clear and concise as possible. Within SharePoint 2013, Global nav has been working fine for me, and suddenly now all newly created pages will not show in Global Nav. In the settings page, they are shown as "Show" not hidden.
- Increased the number of dynamic items shown, no change.
- Moved the new page up the nav list till it was the first item, still doesnt show.
- Also noticed it wont show in current nav either.
- The permissions are fine, I even gave myself every permission under the sun for that page.
- BUT, if I remove the manual ordering, and have auto ordering, all the new pages show. Very strange?
- Adding a manual text link in Global Nav settings works, and shows.
I'll keep adding to this list as I try new fixes. But if someone can help? I am truly clueless as to why this is happening.