I found myself working with the Lists.GetListItems method fairly often. Unfortunately, I have never understood what the
IncludeMandatoryColumns query option actually does. The documentation seems to imply that when set to
FALSE it should only return columns specified in your viewFields parameter.
<QueryOptions> <IncludeMandatoryColumns>FALSE</IncludeMandatoryColumns> </QueryOptions>
- Unable to get all fields of a list using GetListItems in sharepoint web services
- Sharepoint Lists.asmx: remove “ows_MetaInfo” field from GetListItems method response xml
- Why does criteria get ignored by the SharePoint List Service's GetListItems Method
- Getting back spurious fields to GetListItems query, even with IncludeMandatoryColumns set FALSE
- Bug in SharePoint’s Lists Web Service with GetListItems?