I have a working Web App with FBA and multiple HNSC. In order to configure the Search service, I've:
- Extended this Web App to an NTLM auth site.
- In the Content Sources I've included every HNSC and the NTLM site
- Even though it's not needed yet, I've added a server mapping between the NTLM site and the public URL.
When I run a Full crawl, I get an error for each of the sites being crawled:
Access is denied. Verify that either the Default Content Access Account has access to this repository, or add a crawl rule to crawl this repository. If the repository being crawled is a SharePoint repository, verify that the account you are using has "Full Read" permissions on the SharePoint Web Application being crawled. ( Error from SharePoint site: HttpStatusCode Unauthorized The request failed with HTTP status 401: Unauthorized ... )
- Tried adding DisableLoopbackCheck property
- Checked that the Search Crawling Account has Full Read on the Web App
- Included an entry in the hosts file for every site collection with
127.0.0.1as the IP followed by the host name
- Enabling Win authentication on the Web App's default zone
- Reverting custom master pages to make sure there aren't any resources left unpublished
Is there anything that I am missing?