I work on SharePoint 2013 and with Visual Studio 2013, I have published a SharePoint solution on my SharePoint Site. But in this solution I have created a Web Part in C# and I haven't found this in my Site.There is someone who know a way to get this Web Part on the site.
- Open Visual Studio Solution Explorer window
- Expand Features folder
- Double click on each feature and find which feature is associated with your web part
- Now open the site in browser
- Open Site Settings -> Site Collection Settings
- Look from the feature you find in Step #3
- If it is Activated, then first DeActivate and then Activate
Now you can edit page and add web part.