I have a list with a calculated column which adds 5 days to the Created date. The date calculates correctly on the list but when displayed via XSLT it subtracts 1 day. I have found many different solutions for this problem but have but unsuccessful in implementing the fixes to my XSLT file.
<xsl:template match="Item"> <tr class="item"> <td><xsl:value-of select="dateCalc" /></td> </tr> </xsl:template>
The research I've done so far implies the issue is due to our server being in Canada using dates as
dd/mm/yyyy. One fix I found online is: XsltListViewWebPart and ddwrt:DateTime limitations
<xsl:value-of select="ddwrt:FormatDate(string($thisNode/@*[name()= concat(current()/@Name, '.ISO8601')]),1033, 3)" />
I cannot figure out how to reference by column name on this. Every time I replace
dateCalc I get an error:
"Error trying to generate response. Verify your xslt."