basically I have a workflow that runs if something has been modified or created. But if you modify it and then upload a new version replacing the old one it starts a new workflow not replacing the old one. Is there a way of deleting the old workflow?
To remove older running workflows
- Open the context menu of the item and click on Workflows
- On the Workflows screen older stalled workflows will be listed under "Running Workflows". Click the workflow that you want to remove.
- You will be able to cancel the stalled workflow the next screen.
To remove older version definitions
- Click on the workflow settings on the Library tab on the ribbon.
- Select the appropriate item in the dorpdown named "These workflows are configured to run on items of this type".
- Click on "Remove a workflow"
- Select the remove radio button for the workflow that you want to remove and click OK