Hallo I'm proceeding this way:
- create some site columns and content types using them, in VS2013
- reference some docx/dotx
- attach them to the Content Type using elements.xml
- create a Library Template
- attach the content types to the list
- deploy to SP2013 (Foundation)
- create a new document
- the document often opens up in Word 2013 with empty Document Information Panel
If I open it manually, it shows only "Title".
The odd fact is that in some cases the DIP shows correctly: I'm trying to understand which is the lucky combination.
If I create the Content Type and the Library by hand in SP it works.