I have a few SharePoint forms that only allow users to submit, not save(edit). Because the admin doesn't want users to edit whatever they submitted. If they want to edit anything, they'll need to inform the admin and admin will help to edit.
I created a permission level with the below permissions.
- Add Items - Add items to lists, add documents to document libraries, and add Web discussion comments.
- View Items - View items in lists, documents in document libraries, and view Web discussion comments.
- Open Items - View the source of documents with server-side file handlers.
- View Pages - View pages in a Web site.
- Open - Allows users to open a Web site, list, or folder in order to access items inside that container.
I took away this below permission but users still able to see the Save button and perform edit.
Edit Items - Edit items in lists, edit documents in document libraries, edit Web discussion comments in documents, and customize Web Part Pages in document libraries.
Please help me on this, I want to allow users to submit form only, not edit. Thanks in advance and have a nice day :)