I am running SharePoint 2013 and have a Windows app that creates SharePoint sites with CSOM.
I have used Powershell to adjust the ClientCallableSettings, lengthening the ExecutionTimeout to 3 minutes. That is successful.
I have set the
ExecutionTimeout of my
ClientContext to 3*60*1000, which is 3 minutes.
I have changed a web.config file that is located at
C:\inetpub\wwwroot\wss\VirtualDirectories\80 of my SharePoint server to say
<httpRuntime maxRequestLength="51200" executionTimeout="300" requestValidationMode="2.0" />
and have reset IIS, but I’m not sure about this being the appropriate
I am still getting timeouts at about 110 seconds (more or less) and I can’t stand it.