here I am trying to migrate SP 2007 Site into Office 365.
Steps I am Followed.
- I am saved my site as template .stp (without content)
- Rename .stp to .cab and extract to et manifest.xml.
- Updated <ProductVersion> 3 to 4 and saved.
- Created cab file with the help of camaker.exe and rename .cab to .wsp
- uploaded into Office 365 solution gallerias.
But not working, Why?
What is the solution?
And also I am tried that save the list as list template(without content) as .stp from SP 2007 site and updated <ProductVersion> saved created cab file and renamed .stp and uploaded in to Office 365 List Template gallerias.
This also not working.
- The list which is OOB level without any customization it will working in Office 365.
- I am trying to migrate OOB custom list from SP 2007 to Office 365.
Is there is any way to migrate SP 2007 Site template(.stp) into Office 365(.wsp)