How to activate a Query String (URL) Filter for Search Result?
A better method is to use the keyboard filter rather than a Query String (URL) Filter (this link).
- Verify that the user account that performs this procedure is a member of the Designers SharePoint group on the Enterprise Search Center site.
- On the search results page, click the Settings menu, and then click Edit Page.
- In the Search Results Web Part, click the Search Results Web Part Menu arrow, and then click Edit Web Part.
- In the Web Part tool pane, in the Search Criteria section, click Change query.
- On the keyboard filter, select the Value of a parameter from URL.
- then, Add keyword filter.