I'm coming to an issue :
- I want to create a page layout whith a Summary Links Webpart.
- I went to the design Manager
- I chose my layout
- I get the Snippet Gallery
- I get the Summary Links WP code
- I Copied/Pasted it to my layout via Sharepoint Designer
- I checked the code : nothing says "only in display mode".
When i go to a page using this layout, I can see the title of the WP. When i want to edit the page, and add links to the webpart, i can't : i only see the title of the page, but nothing more, nor the "add group" nor "add links" buttons. So i can't edit my WP and add Summary links...
And this is what i want : i want the users to add Links to this specific WP. I don't want them to always be forced to add the WP when they create a page.
Do you have any idea on how to achieve this?
Thanks a lot for your help. Gaëlle