I'm trying to show the birthdays from a list in my calendar. I completed the following steps so far:
- Created new app Contacts "Friends"
Filled it with some sample data:
Created new app Calendar "MyCalendar"
- In MyCalendar
-> List Settings
-> Create Column
-> Get information from: Friends
-> In this column: Birthday
-> Add a column to show each of these additional fields: Last name, First name (in order to see whose birthday it is)
Despite the steps explained above, my calendar remains empty.
- How to show the birthdays from the list in MyCalendar?
- How to make them a repeating event?
- Is it possible, to show them in an additional overlay? So I could have multiple overlays (e.g. birthday, meetings, etc.) in one calendar app?
- How to show the upcoming birthday in an additional list at the start page?
I know how to make lists, I'm just not sure about how to import there data (birthdays) from another list (friends) automatically.
I really appreciate any help!