Our server's been up and running for a while with a couple thousand users. I go to check the Usage report for the site that I know is the most popular and it's empty. 0's across the board.
I've been through the usual troubleshooting steps:
- I made sure the Usage and Health Data Collection was configured
- I verified that the WSS_Admin_WPG and WSS_WPG groups both had full access to the Log File Location
- I made sure both the Microsoft SharePoint Foundation Usage Data Import and Microsoft SharePoint Foundation Usage Data Processing timer jobs were enabled and able to run successfully.
- I checked the WSS_Logging database's permissions, the web service webapplication account and the farm account both have ownership rights over it.
- I checked the contents of the WSS_Logging database, the request tables are populated with information.
- I validated that there are receivers configured per this blog post: http://geekswithblogs.net/bjackett/archive/2013/08/26/powershell-script-to-workaround-no-data-in-sharepoint-2013-usage.aspx
- I tried configuring an SQL account to do this, but it doesn't look like it sticks on the configuration page.
Another note, the Search Usage data is working fine...it's just the standard site usage reports that are empty.
How can I get this pulling data?