While I was working on my department SP 2013 page and trying to modify a Gantt view list with a piece of css placed in hidden CEWP. I saved the page and the browser showed a blank white page, not only the page with the CEWP but all subsites and etc. I have tried to access the page in maintenance mode with ?content=1 but it doesn't help me out. Any suggestions how to remove be faulty CEWP and to access the pages?
Try SharePoint Designer with the following steps...
- Open the site in SharePoint Designer
- Click on "All Files" folder from left navigation menu.
- Navigate to the list where you have that listview.
- Open the specific listview page which showed blank in browser.
- Find the CEWP under ContentPlaceHolder "PlaceHolderMain"...remove that webpart or change your css.
- Save the page.
This will restore the page in previous state.