I've not access to the production environment so I can't see the ULS log.
I've got several 2010 workflows that worked pretty well yesterday. But today they suddenly stopped working. When I try to manually start a workflow I get "Sorry something went wrong" and "file not found".
So I thought it was some errors in my custom workflow. So I just added a new custom list and added a simple 2010 workflow, that add a extra element in the list. -> published. When I look in the library workflow, I can see the workflow. But then I try to start the workflow it fails "file not found". When I try to modify the view to see the workflow column it does not appear!
I've tried many different workflows without any luck! Then I tried to add a OOTB workflow and it runs!
I'm in a SP2013 environment, and I've tried:
- Restarting the workflow feature
- Tried to add a simple workflow in another site collection, fails