In SharePoint Designer 2010, in Workflows, is it possible to give more then one condition when querying items? Let me explain, it is fairly easy to drop Update item in this list step, and say, for example, Update item with ID X. However, if is it possible to do something along this lines with OOB steps, Update an item in this list where Title is Equal to "abc" and Modify date no older then 3 days.
Update: Workflow is started when the item is added to the list. What I would like is to update some fields on this item depending on information in this item and in external list. For example
- Current Item Field 1 has value "abc"
- Current Item Field 2 has value "123"
- Current Item Field 3 has value "456"
- External List has Item with value in Field 1 "123"
- External List has Item with value in Field 2 "abc"
- External List has Item with value in Field 3 "xyz"
- Update Current Item Field 3 with value "xyz"
In short I would need following query - Update Current_Item_Field_3 with value from External_List_Field_3 where Field 1 is equal to Current_Item_Field_2 and Field 2 is equal to Current_Item_Field_1