I am trying to include some custom properties to our Search Results. These are the steps I have followed so far:
- Create User Profile Service Property and sync to AD. The property is populated for different users.
- Run full crawl
- Create managed property on the Schema, and map this to the crawled property
- Created a new version of the Item_Person.html template and changed its title.
- Upload to the Display Templates gallery, and created a new Result Type with this as its template
- Added the new property to the mso:ManagedPropertyMapping tag
- Went to Search Result Types, and selected "Update" on the Property Sync alert
- On the new template, the new property appears on the object ctx.CurrentItem, but its value is null.
Am I missing something? Tried running full crawl and incremental crawl. Even tried removing the index first.