My ULS log is showing me an error message in the form:
327879a1-e505-4197-8a09-1499914e9a8e Stack trace: at Portal.SP.Branding.BrandingEventReceiver.FeatureActivated(SPFeatureReceiverProperties properties) at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPFeature.DoActivationCallout(Boolean fActivate, Boolean fForce) at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPFeature.Activate(SPSite siteParent, SPWeb webParent, SPFeaturePropertyCollection props, SPFeatureActivateFlags activateFlags, Boolean fForce) at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPFeatureCollection.AddInternal(SPFeatureDefinition featdef, Version version, SPFeaturePropertyCollection properties, SPFeatureActivateFlags activateFlags, Boolean force, Boolean fMarkOnly) at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPFeatureCollection.AddInternalWithName(Guid featureId, Int32 compatibilityLevel, String featureName, Version version, SPFeaturePropertyCollection properties, SPFeatureActivateFlags activateFlags, Boolean force, Boolean fMarkOnly, Boolean fIgnoreMissing, SPFeatureDefinitionScope featdefScope) at Microsoft.SharePoint.SPFeatureCollection.AddInternal(Guid featureId, Version version, SPFeaturePropertyCollection properties, Boolean force, Boolean fMarkOnly, SPFeatureDefinitionScope featdefScope)
What kind of error is that?
To make some things clear:
- This is my own FeatureReceiver - it will programatically set the masterpage and an color theme. The result looks as expected.
- Debugging will not see this error
- The code will just go on - there are verbose ULS entries from the same method, which I wrote before that error and after that error. The expected result will be present after the method.
- The GUID is no CorrelationID - the CorrelationID differs from the GUID
- It is also not any FeatureId - it will change every time the function is called
- The question is what is going wrong and where does this error come from and will this error have side effects