We are using SharePoint Foundation 2010 on a Windows 2008 R2 Server. There were issues with the growt of the database so we moved the database from a local SQL 2008 R2 SQL express server to a 2012 SQL standard server. The site works fine and performs like hell But in the event log gets flooded with 5586 and 6398 Errors
All errors seem to be related to the
SP Diagnostic Timer jobs.
Now I Disabled a few but I was wondering what's the hurt in disabling all the timer jobs.
Even better idoes someone know a solution into why I get these errors. Access rights should not be an issue , the users executing the jobs is sysadmin on the database server.
This is one of the errors we are getting
De uitvoeringsmethode van taakdefinitie Microsoft.SharePoint.Diagnostics.SPChangedObjectsDiagnosticProvider (id f0b4ba30-ad58-42bf-b034-6f29c7d66535) heeft een uitzondering veroorzaakt. Hieronder vindt u meer informatie.
Incorrect syntax near '99901'.