In my sharepoint task list there is a field with a display name of
% Completed with a
I am trying to get an XSL handle on this column so I can add a css class. I have put this is my
fldtypes_custom.xsl file in the
_layouts folder where Sharepoint picks it up automatically. My other XSL mods work, but this one won't take.
<!-- Convert Percentage Complete into progressbars --> <xsl:template match="FieldRef[@Name='PercentComplete']" mode="body"> <xsl:param name="thisNode" select="."/> <xsl:variable name="currentValue" select="$thisNode/@*[name()=current()/@Name]" /> <span class="percentprogress"><span class="hiddenpercentage"><xsl:value-of select="$currentValue" /></span></span> </xsl:template>
So it seems like I just don't have a proper hook. I've tried changing the
number but that doesn't work.