I have a SharePoint 2013 farm on which there is a team site. We have few document libraries in which we are trying to save our document/excel or any other office file directly.
My client machine is having Windows 7 and Office 2010. Below are the steps which we are performing:
- Open Excel File and created a new workbook.
- Go To File -> Save & Send -> Save to SharePoint -> Browse for a site url with document library. eg:
- Provide the credentials and save the document with some name.
- Close the excel file
- Create new workbook (Till here everything is working fine)
- Go To File -> Save & Send -> Save to SharePoint -> Select the location from recent history
Now as soon as I select the location it gives me the error
Could not find
Do anyone have idea why it is behaving like this? My guess is %20 is making problem because when I am trying to add the file in a folder (whose name doesn't have space) it's not giving any error.