Designing a declarative workflow with Visual Studio 2013 I try to use a CompositeTask to fulfill the following requirements
- approval workflow for multiple users with a parallel task
- if at least 50% of the users respond we go on with the workflow
- the outcome of the CompositeTask is 'rejected' if only one of the responses is 'rejected'
So I set the CompletionCriteria of the CompositeTask activity
- 'Wait for percentage of a response'
- CompletionCriteriaProperties: 'Percentage' = 50; 'InterestedOutcome' = 3
The thing with the 50% works. Good, but the task outcome is always approved. So at the moment the 50% response criteria is what the task makes to say 'success'. But how to tell it that it has to consider the 'specific outcome' of the several responses?