I have Site Admin Custom sharepoint list in a Site1, where users in our oganization need to submit a request to become Cerified Site Collection Administrator. List Consists of 3 columns:
- Site Name:Single Line of text ( Site Name)
- Employee: People and group ( required field where users use people picker to select them from all users).
- Request Status: Choice ( This Field Gets updated according to underlying workflow i have over the list)
In the same site i have 3 Sharepoint groups
- Site visitors : read permission
- Site Contributors : Contribute Permisssion
- Site Owners: Full Control
Now i need to create a powershell code to copy the unique item in Site Admin Custom sharepoint list column employees into Site Owners Group, when the item's request status is set to approved.
Can this be done using Powershell, i am able to set up filter in list and get all available groups in the give n site. Now how do i copy items over using powershell.