We're currently building a sharepoint 2013 site but the need to create a custom view style has now become apparent. When viewing documents, the following features would be ideal:
- The ability to specify conditional colour values based off dropdown values.
- The ability to add additional styles to a list view - table padding etc.
- The ability to show additional content to a list view - table headings etc.
As a short term solution we've enabled a thumbnail image to be chosen when a document is added, but this is less than ideal - especially for the client.
We can't seem to find any documentation on how to create a custom view style anywhere so your knowledge would be greatly appreciated.
P.S I should note that:
- We only have access to Sharepoint Designer 2013 and not 2010.
- We cannot use any external JS libaries.