I want to show or hide subsite link from Parent site top navigation. e.g. from UI i can do it by
- Show or hide individual sub sites and pages
- On the Site Actions menu, click Site Settings.
- On the Site Actions menu, point to Site Settings, and then click Modify All Site Settings.
- In the Look and Feel column, click Navigation.
- In the Navigation Editing and Sorting section, select the sub site or page you want and do one of the following:
- If you want to show a page or subsite that is hidden, select the item, and then click Show.
- If you want to hide a page or subsite that is currently visible, select the item, and then click Hide.
Now i want to hide/show specific subsite using PowerShell. I little know PowerShell. Is there any example of it?