I have a site that uses managed metadata for top navigation.
The metadata is set with several languages but when I switch the language of SharePoint my top navigation doesn't change.
What am i doing wrong?
I have made a termset
Store; About; Contact
I have defined a scond language as Danish. I have filled out the labels with Danish names for the 3 terms. I have said that i want the metadata do be in Danish by default. I updated my timerjobs for metadata and nothing happens.
however if i remove the English language, save and then add the English to my solution again the temrs are in Danish. If i then say the default metadata language is englist the terms change over to English. When i do this im back to step 1. As i see it there is no way of changing the navigation from English to a different language but there is a way to "cheat" so that the language can be forced. Having hard time figuring out why to use metadata top navigation when the menus dont dynamically change to the language of my choice.