We have a SharePoint 2010 environment with multiple site collections in it.
We created a content type in the root site and published it to all the site collections. It got replicated everywhere. Now, in one particular site collection called Data, we made some changes to the content type and columns attached to the content type. Then we deleted the entire content type in the Data Site collection.
Now, if we publish the content type again from the root site, it is not getting mapped to the Data workstream.
When I checked the publishing error logs, it says:
Field internal name 'DataObject' conflict
Please let us overcome this issue.