Yesterday I had to delete search service, I did it simply from CA - click delete search service with associated content. After that come my problem, two databases didn't removed, and search services didn't stop, I stopped service and removed databases by PowerShell but now I'm not able to run new search service I get error in CA and in ULS log I see many:
Fetching app info failed: Microsoft.Office.Server.Search.Query.SearchServiceNotFoundException: The search request was unable to connect to the Search Service.
In evet log:
Event 6398 The Execute method of job definition Microsoft.SharePoint.Administration.SPServiceInstanceJobDefinition (ID 755f7b69-7c8c-4e2c-bf8d-da10c42f80b1) threw an exception. More information is included below.
Attempted to perform an unauthorized operation.
Event 3899 Error executing service instance (un)provisioning job. Service instance: "SharePoint Server Search" (id "96a3525b-c4e8-41df-bdbe-728b1657553a) "Attempted to perform an unauthorized operation.""
The Execute method of job definition Microsoft.Office.RecordsManagement.Preservation.PreservationJobDefinition (ID b54f9c39-0798-4a5e-ac8c-6eb72b45e130) threw an exception. More information is included below.
The search request was unable to connect to the Search Service.