following scenario. I have a structure that looks as follows:
WebApplication (App) --> SiteCollection (SiteCol) --> Site (Site) --> WebSite (Web) --> List
I developed an eventreceiver which should be applied to the one specific list. Therefor I set the Scope of the Feature to Site. In the according "Elements.xml" plus in the receivers-tag I set the ListUrl as follows:
After that I deploy the .wsp via SharePoint Management Shell using the following statement:
install-spsolution -identity MyReceiver.wsp -gacdeployment
As the methods in my Receiver did not seem to be triggered I took a look into SharePoint Manager. There I could not find my EventReceiver, above all not in the List. Still the .wsp seems to be deployed. I can see that using Management Shell and it is also listed in the Solutions-Treeview in SharePoint Manager. Also I can see the feature being activated in the Site Features-list, also in SharePoint Manager.
This lets me assume that I either picked the wrong scope or did not use the right ListUrl. Of course overlooking some other issue is always another possibility.
Please give me some advice.