34 reputation
5
bio website
location
age
visits member for 1 year, 11 months
seen Jan 31 at 20:34

Jul
17
accepted Get ListItem ContentType and Metadata values at a specific version
Jul
17
answered Get ListItem ContentType and Metadata values at a specific version
Jul
10
awarded  Tumbleweed
Jul
3
asked Get ListItem ContentType and Metadata values at a specific version
Feb
20
awarded  Supporter
Feb
20
accepted Getting TermSet and Terms from Microsoft.Sharepoint.Client.Field
Feb
20
comment Getting TermSet and Terms from Microsoft.Sharepoint.Client.Field
Thanks for the answer, it did point me in the right direction! Microsoft.SharePoint.Client.Field does not have any "SspId" property BUT I finally found it in the "SchemaXml" property along with the TermSetId. With those I can now get the "TermStore -> TermSet -> Term -> Label" structure I need. Just a bit of code to do and I think I should be good! Thanks again
Feb
20
asked Getting TermSet and Terms from Microsoft.Sharepoint.Client.Field
Jan
7
comment SPUtility.GetPrincipalsInGroup not working when claims authentication is enabled
I would really love so see this answered, I'm currently having the same problem and I can't seem to be able to find a proper solution to this.
Jan
4
revised SPUtility.GetPrincipalsInGroup not working with every AD Group
deleted 241 characters in body
Jan
3
accepted pickerentity.key with Claims
Jan
3
answered pickerentity.key with Claims
Jan
1
awarded  Student
Dec
31
revised pickerentity.key with Claims
added 288 characters in body
Dec
31
asked pickerentity.key with Claims
Dec
6
awarded  Editor
Dec
6
revised SPUtility.GetPrincipalsInGroup not working with every AD Group
added 605 characters in body
Dec
6
comment SPUtility.GetPrincipalsInGroup not working with every AD Group
I also thought that could be it but I looked in our active directory and "Domain Users" is a Security-group with a global scope which works just fine with any AD group that I would create manually. "Domain Users" does contain all users that were created on the domain so I really don't get why SPUtility.GetPrincipalsInGroup returns 0 users.
Dec
6
asked SPUtility.GetPrincipalsInGroup not working with every AD Group
Nov
29
comment web.config entries not deleted when deactivating farm feature
Thanks a lot for the answer! I've had a look at the application that I wished to uninstall programmatically and I finally found out that the problem was that it used SPContext in order to delete those specific web.config modification. So when my external application tried to deactivate the feature, SPContext was null so that part of the code didn't execute at all. I don't have enough rep to upvote your answer but thanks a lot anyways.