Tag Info

New answers tagged

0

Initially create 2 SharePoint groups one with Contribute permissions and another with read. Put all the users to group with Contribute permissions. Once a user fill the form, remove the user from that group and add to the group with Read permissions. Assign required users individually Contribute permissions. When submitted, remove permissions and apply Read ...


0

Assuming you have a browser based form which does not give the user access to the toolbars (Save, Submit, etc.): I would create a secondary data connection to the library that the forms are saved in. Then I would retrieve the Created By column values. I would check that list for the current user, using a rule on form open. If the current user is in that ...


0

Eventually, I gave up and did it manually. Since the field was just a text field linked to a person/group picker in an InfoPath form, it was a bit more difficult than I hoped. To do it manually, I just opened the XML files for the forms and deleted any instances of DOMAIN\.


1

Ok after a little messing I managed to get this to work. Despite having a publishing site I still had to set up my site and also the active directory connection and synchronisation service. With those items in place the Internal Server error 500 vanished and the data was displayed. Thanks to everyone for their help in getting to the bottom of this, a ...


0

Try using the below URL : _spPageContextInfo.webServerRelativeUrl+ "/_api/SP.UserProfiles.PeopleManager/GetMyProperties If you still do not get the code working try accessing the URL in the browser http://yoursite.yourdomain.com/_api/SP.UserProfiles.PeopleManager/GetMyProperties and see if the results are returned. If you get a feed reading ...


2

How to delete SP.Group in SharePoint 2013 via JSOM Use SP.GroupCollection.remove, SP.GroupCollection.removeById or SP.GroupCollection.removeByLoginName methods to remove Group from site. Example var context = SP.ClientContext.get_current(); var groups = context.get_web().get_siteGroups(); groups.removeById(groupId); context.executeQueryAsync( ...


1

Okay so... turns out this is just something that SharePoint 2013 can't handle. I had to resort to filling out a list with my users and attaching a lookup field to the list. It's not as UI friendly, but at least it works... for now.



Top 50 recent answers are included