Tag Info

Hot answers tagged


I made a mistake in configuring the mapping. I marked "Replicable" as true, thus the synchronization process threw an error each time I tried to synchronize. In order to debug such issues I found it to be very helpful to use the FIM Client in C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office Servers\14.0\Synchronization Service\UIShell\miisclient.exe It is recommended ...


Late answer but, The User Profile is not responsible in this case. SharePoint recognizes AD security groups and attaching permissions to these groups will cause the permissions to be granted to the User. Unfortunately, due to SharePoint caching the user's memberships on login, changes made to a security group are identified only after the cache has ...

Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible