Tag Info

New answers tagged

2

You can impersonate in the event receiver. Usually, running code under System User is required and it is done using throuth RunWithElevatedPrivileges method, like: Guid siteGuid = properties.SiteId; Guid webGuid = properties.Web.ID; Guid listGuid = properties.ListId; int listItemId = properties.ListItemId; SPSecurity.RunWithElevatedPrivileges(delegate() { ...


0

After creating the Enterprise Search Center I changed the setting in my Intranet by entering a Search Center URL and results page URL and now it's working. Thx for user19952.


0

We had the same issue in past, In our case it was Browser issue. After removing the user still showing up. so we did the below steps to fix the issue we clear the browser cache restart the browser You can try from different PC.


0

Maybe this PowerShell script helps you to find where the rough permission comes from? It gives you a table of user only permission, and permission via group membership. $urlWeb = "http://sp2010" Get-SPUser -Web $urlWeb | select UserLogin, @{name=”Exlicit given roles”;expression={$_.Roles}}, @{name=”Roles given via groups”;expression={$_.Groups | ...


2

It may happen as they are configured within an Active Directory group, instead of web.SiteUsers try using web.Users , to understand the difference you can check this link You can also get Users from User Profile Service as you said you get right result from the service var serviceContext = SPServiceContext.GetContext(site); var userProfileManager = new ...


0

You do that like you would with a custom column on a list. You instantiate the UserProfileManager, and then you can either loop through each "Profile" or you can get a specific profile and set the property. Example iterating through each: using (var site = new SPSite("http://contoso.com") { var serviceContext = SPServiceContext.GetContext(site); ...


1

You can set it for example via PowerShell (sorry, I don't know which language do you really need): [void][Reflection.Assembly]::LoadWithPartialName("Microsoft.Office.Server") Add-PSSnapin Microsoft.SharePoint.PowerShell $site = Get-SPSite http://YourSiteCollection $serviceContext = Get-SPServiceContext $site $upm = New-Object ...



Top 50 recent answers are included