Tag Info

New answers tagged

0

Finally, we found out that the problem was in our configuration. We set the Microfeed List in the mysite to hidden as we thought the appearance of this list could be confusing for the the users, because the content of this list are two folders with GUIDs which contain information of the user postings, but in a very technical way. The problem is, that hidden ...


1

Another option would be to add a content query webpart in the page - edit webpart - click Change Query - set keyword filter as Query from the search box - give path:Your library path Apply and save the page and try it out. You could refer this blog article for more information on configuring the content query webpart: Configure Content Query Webpart Edit: ...


1

You can make use of query string filtering. Create a new view for the document library and set filter to use {FilterQueryString} and apply necessary condition Create a new wiki page and then add the library webpart - Then set the view = new view create in step1 above In home page edit the page and add a new Script Editor WebPart and use <script> ...



Top 50 recent answers are included