Tag Info

New answers tagged

1

There is an XML type in PowerShell. Exploring XML Document by Using the [XML] Type Accelerator Define $a as [XML]$a = $item["XMLField"]; Now you would be able to lookup set the value of NodeImLookingFor as $a.NodeImLookingFor = "New Value"; Regards


0

You can create an SPSite Object using URL using(SPSite site = new SPSite("http://intranet/staffdirectory")) { using(SPWeb web = site.OpenWeb()) { SPList list = web.Lists["SiteAssets"]; SPListItems items = list.Items; foreach(SPListItem item in items) { //Logic to rename file item.File.CheckOut(); ...


1

Using CAML query is the best option for retrieving data. As list grows if the result set has more than 5000 items, then performance will degrade. To handle this situation as SCMC suggested you should add indexes to fields used in the WHERE clause. If you still observe performance issues, the I would suggest using Pagination. So get items in set to X items. ...


5

Make sure that the column you include in the where clause is defined as an indexed column in SharePoint. You can check by going to the list you're querying and into List -> Settings -> Indexed Columns. It's not applicable in your CAML query, but if you have more than one 'where', ensuring the first where hits an indexed column can increase efficiency. ...


0

Hi did anyone find an answer to this issue? i'm getting same thing if i upload 20 or more files, events start to fail, maybe one in every 10 fails.


1

We might have to manipulate/update the data without changing the Modified or Modified By fields to meet the business needs and also retaining the document/Item status without incrementing the version is also important aspect to be considered. In such cases SystemUpdate() method of SPListItem can be leveraged. This basically updates the content database with ...


1

Before getting to the cause of your issue, let me give you some recommendations for improving your code, because, as it stands, it is hardly readable. Avoid clattering the global scope with unnecessary variables and functions. Look into the module pattern, it will help you keep your code cleaner. You don't really need to use the Function.CreateDelegate, ...


2

Try this (Excerpt from here): function getListItem(url, listname, id, complete, failure) { // Getting our list items $.ajax({ url: url + "/_api/web/lists/getbytitle('" + listname + "')/items(" + id + ")", method: "GET", headers: { "Accept": "application/json; odata=verbose" }, success: function (data) { // ...


0

Make sure Nedia you follow all the steps explained here: Link. Or you can refer this example here. I doubt that there might be some problem with the App permission you are assigning for the app. Using CSOM you can do your operation but for that first you need to assign the permission to your app to access those functionalities. Hope this helps!


0

Found a solution: var myAngApp = angular.module('myApp', ['ngGrid']); myAngApp.controller('MyCtrl', function ($scope, $http) { $http({ method: 'GET', url: "http://whereever/_api/web/lists/getByTitle("Tasks")/items", headers: { "Accept": "application/json;odata=verbose" } }).success(function (data) { $scope.items = ...


0

Internet Explorer is very specific about the key words used. event.get_item('EventDate'); In above code there was a problem. the keyword "event" was the main culprit. Once I changed the code to eventDetails.get_item('EventDate'); Everything worked fine. So from this incidence I have stopped using keywords such as "event", "id" etc. which might have ...



Top 50 recent answers are included