Tag Info

New answers tagged

0

You probably forgot to call SPList.Update method to apply the changes, for example: var tasksList = web.Lists.TryGetList("Tasks"); tasksList.EnableVersioning = true; tasksList.Update();


0

I've used code like this in a console app where I was reconfiguring some lists. This enables versioning and sets limits. var depts = web.Lists.TryGetList("Depts"); if (depts != null) { depts.EnableModeration = true; depts.EnableVersioning = true; ...


0

try this, it works for me, as I deployed solution using Visual Studio, <JSLink Default="TRUE">../_layouts/15/myFeaturesFolder.Features/myJSLINKFILE.js</JSLink>



Top 50 recent answers are included