Hot answers tagged scopedisplaygroup
Thanks for the response Supermode! So I finally got it to work! Not sure what did it, I changed the "Scope" in the locations settings for the search core results web part to the name of the new scope (I had URL of the library I wanted to be scoped previously). And the issue with none of the items being "available" in the "Search Scopes" menu disappeared ...
I think you should go for CAML query or out-of-box filters instead of search to find items in specific lists. If you want to use search anyhow, You can create a scope for each list and create managed property for each column to search for. Then, you can see below how to form keyword query with the properties and scopes : http://extreme-sharepoint.com/2011/...
By default in SharePoint, when you have a seach scope drop down, it shows the current site in the scope. As you have mentioned for your subsite B, it should be "This site: B". If you have a list- "List 1" in your site B page, you might also get "This List: List 1". These all happens by default. Now, since you need other subsites in the same scope, you can ...
A little more digging in ILSpy brought me to the following: $scopesManager = New-Object Microsoft.Office.Server.Search.Administration.RemoteScopes($serviceContext) $searchScopeDisplayGroup = $scopesManager.GetDisplayGroup($webAppUri, $ddScopeDisplayGroupName) No more unauthorized error!
Only top voted, non community-wiki answers of a minimum length are eligible